Windward Fine Thrift Store
Founded by a family in Virginia in 2016, our passion is curating new and gently used apparel from top name brands and offering them at a fraction of their original retail price.
What Makes Windward Fine Thrift Shop Unique
- Windward offers great deals on new or gently used clothing
- Our company is family owned and operated
- Our inventory is sourced entirely from domestic sources
- Windward backs every product with an unconditional satisfaction guarantee and no-hassle return policy.
- Windward gives back to the community by supporting reputable charities that promote sportsmanship, character building, and recovery services to underprivileged youth and American Veterans.
Meet the Windward Crew
Ben Ward - Founder
Amber Ward - Co-Founder
What does Windward mean?
Windward - is the direction the wind is coming from and we've got a windfall of savings on newly listed items every day of the week.
- Curate top quality products in new, like new, or gently used condition
- Offer products at prices anyone can afford
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Conduct business in an ethical and sustainable way
- Give back to our community and support the US Economy
Windward is Committed to Earning Your Business
We're ready to earn your business and your loyalty. We'd like to hear your honest feedback about our products and your interests in future product offerings. We look forward to hearing your sailing stories and adventures with Windward Apparel.
Shop online with confidence and security
Windward accepts all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
A safe digital shopping experience is important. Our online store is protected by the latest modern security and encryption protocols so you can shop safely and securely.